I Need So Much Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
My teacher just told me that I need to score at least a 40% on my final in order to pass and I need so many prayers to make sure that I meet this requirement. I have struggled so much and can't seem to understand math, and I need God to help me so please pray for ###. I am so scared and it is crucial for ### to pass this semester. I keep trying to go over the quiz reviews and it's not making sense to me, I need all of the prayers I can get, this is so important to ###. God bless.
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family members facing health challenges, including cancer, a rare bone disease, and Parkinson's. Additionally, multiple family members are being falsely accused and facing difficulties due to their faith in Christ.
Replies
5
Views
206
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself, and my two dogs residing with me from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. Protection against the one in my home. Remove them Lord...
Replies
13
Views
381
Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom