Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for my dad, he woke up this morning feeling overwhelmed because he felt like something bad would happen, for sure that's an spiritual attack, but last night he had an event from his job, but it was a presentation that was out of place, from the marketing coaches from...
Replies
9
Views
49
Please I need prayers towards my ### and I travelling documents. I requested a prayer here for my ### and I, the Lord being so good, my ### has received his travelling documents and it's left with his permit. Now it's my turn to also receive my own. The prayer request here really works. No one...
Replies
10
Views
312
Am requesting for prayers towards my promotion at my work. I have the needed requirements for higher positions and am currently working as a higher positioned person despite being officially appointed. My request for prayers is to kindly help me with prayers so that I can be promoted to the...
Replies
9
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom