I need prayers to strengthen me ...

Larsheba

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers to strengthen me and my kids. And that the God above should
open doors of greatness for me. I need prayers to help me forgive those
that have offended me greatly, those that have hurt and broken me inside.
Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I'm praying and fasting I have hit another point of extreme discouragement. I have been feeling extremely depressed and doubtful feeling like God doesn't hear some of the requests I have been praying for. I still of course keep praying and doing what I am asked, but I just feel like I'm in...
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear lord, hear my prayers. As I'm still trying to get clarity during my husband's relationship with the woman in the Philippines. I want to get past the part that my husband had our daughter talk to the woman over the phone. I'm dumbfounded that my husband went to that length to show off his...
Replies
7
Views
352
Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, strengthen me in these times of trials, make strong, Lord. My marriage is over, husband has chosen to break it. I have tried with hope of reconciliation. But he has chosen to be single, even though we are still married. God, God has never been unfaithful to...
Replies
8
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom