I need prayers, I need Lord's sign, I need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone my request is for my wrongfull termination that happen ### years ago I was terminated without any wrong doing they falsify my name on the computer by signing my name without my knowledge and they send me a court order so I got an attorney and he really messed me up big time I and up...
Replies
9
Views
97
please pray my ex signs the papers I need freedom and peace LORD. Thank you and several unspoken requests in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
264
I posted something ,but techical issues.Jesus said, of the end times, there will be earthquakes in various places Lately Ive been hearing of more frequent and widespread earthquakes A prophetic sign?
Replies
7
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom