I need prayers for strength to make ...

Chuxesh

Prayer Partner
I need prayers for strength to make it through the day. I don’t really know what to ask for, I know what I want, but praying for that doesn’t seem to be working. I know I need to be patient and rely and trust God’s timing. But I’m also wondering if maybe I need to move on? And every day just seems like another day in the cycle and I’m not getting any closer to anything. Today I have to go into work and just make it through the day. And I miss my husband.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Good Morning My God, Lord, Savior, and Holy Spirit
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I'm praying and fasting I have hit another point of extreme discouragement. I have been feeling extremely depressed and doubtful feeling like God doesn't hear some of the requests I have been praying for. I still of course keep praying and doing what I am asked, but I just feel like I'm in...
Replies
10
Views
147
I have broken my fast again after feeling extremely discouraged. I have fallen back into a deep depression and feel far from the Lord often crying every day and having trouble getting out of bed. I know he is near to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit, but I just feel...
Replies
13
Views
230
I am asking for prayers for strength. I decided to start a 40 day fast for my ex to truly find the Lord. The devil is already fighting hard to stop me, but I am determined not to give up. I'm just asking for prayers to continue and to ignore the attacks of the enemy.
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom