I need prayers for my health ### ...

Rachcyth

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers for my health. I am sick with body pain, throat like I swallow food and did not pass from the throat to the chest and head.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR SISTER ### WHO IS NOW SICK WITH HEADACHE AND HEART PROBLEMS NEED HEALING HEALTH FROM BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT WITH DELIVERANCE FROM ENEMIES. SHE’ NEED PRAYER OF BACK TO THE SENDERS AND FREEDOM IN HEALTH WITH FINACIAL PROVISION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
208
Hello everyone, My mother is extremely sick at the moment and in a nursing home that is not giving her the proper level of care needed for her health. i am in need for everyone to please give a prayer for to restore her strength health and help her heal from this so she can come home soon. she...
Replies
13
Views
306
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom