I Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Servant of All
Dear Father,

I really need prayer today. Thank You for all those that will pray for me and bless them beyond measure.
 
God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God.

God is waiting to hear from us. God listens to his people all the time. “He hears their cry for help,” David tells us (Ps. 34:15b), he hears their petitions, and he understands their needs before they ask.

I send and pray this prayer:

“Now, my God, may you be attentive and responsive to the prayers offered in this place. Now ascend, O Lord God, to your resting place, you and the ark of your strength! May your priests, O Lord God, experience your deliverance!

May your loyal followers rejoice in the prosperity you give! O Lord God, do not reject your chosen ones! Remember the faithful promises you made to your servant David (2 Chr. 6:40-42)
 
In Jesus name Father help her and don't lead her into testing and temptation. Amen.
 
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our burdens upon You. We believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

The devil is a liar and the father of it, he comes only to steal, kill and destroy. Satan you have no authority here. I rebuke and cast you back into the pits of hell where you belong.

I plead the blood of Jesus that no weapon formed against us will prosper. Thank you Heavenly Father for the miracle that you have already worked in this situation.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Lord asking for prayers for healing all......
default_heart2.gif
Amen.
 
Praise you and thank you lord
default_jesus-sign.gif
for answering our prayers ..amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for the courage to leave a dv situation and go to a shelter. I'm terrified and anxious
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom