I need prayer for ### ### ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I need prayer for ### ### ### ### my kids a good life filled with wealth success and good health amen
I ask the Lord in Jesus name to watch over your children to keep all sickness, unclean things away. I place the blood of Jesus over you home, the land you live on. I ask you to be bless and to receive in according to the laws of the Lord. May you and your children find refuge beneath the Lord's wings in time of need. Amen Bless the Lord. Bless Israel and her people.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
124
Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
179
I need prayer for the successful conclusion of my business dealings, for my daughter's happiness in her work and love life, and for the healing of ###—a Spitz with a tracheal implant.
Replies
7
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom