I need prayer for some seriously stressful ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have so much on my mind and I am facing some very serious issues all alone and I feel very anxious right now and I don't want to have any nightmares tonight either... Thank-you everyone for lifting me up in prayer and May God Bless All of You... In Jesus's Name I Pray...
Replies
10
Views
388
Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
175
Prayer Warriors I need some serious prayer. I am weary and broken. I'm in desperate need for help. Please, please pray for my ### and that he is able to stay in school. He's been there his whole life and his last year here he decided to make some bad choices. He is a good kid though and got into...
Replies
7
Views
571
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom