Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
123
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom