I need prayer for my boyfriend who is on drugs. ###

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I’m praying that my beautiful boyfriend, who I love dearly and who has requested space due to their work situation, their ex and going through financial settlement and their ### year old son not having a job or contributing to their rent anymore. I pray some of these things resolve and...
Replies
8
Views
213
Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
207
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom