I need pray I need an ### i

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m a mom of five older children and due to a brain injury I’ve lost the left side of feeling and movement in my face, left eye, left arm, left hand, left hand & fingers, left leg, left ankle, left toes, ankle, toes, hamstring, And then they found a mass in my right breast I had a biopsy, and...
Replies
14
Views
313
Please join me in prayer as I trust God for breakthrough in three specific areas. First, for His provision to fulfill my immediate shopping and household needs. Second, for the grace and endurance to finish my college course strong. And third, for financial restoration so that I can fully pay...
Replies
9
Views
161
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom