-I need my ### visa which got ###

Hallsen

Prayer Partner
-I need my US visa which got Revoked in Dec 2017 to be renewed so I can go for a job as a nanny
-I need a tenant for my LIG house in ###
-I need a job soon
-I love ### and he needs a job so pl pray and grant him a gud job in ### or abroad and if it is God's will pl unite us as husband and wife AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Before ### the I need my visa and eligibility, please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
255
I pray that my visa which was recalled in ### be re-aproved so that I can travel. I want my journey be reactivated. Plus I want to be called and redo my medicals that expired before my travel. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
184
I pray that my visa which was recalled in ### be re-aproved so that I can I travel. I want my journey be reactivated. Plus I want to be called and redo my medicals that expired before my travel. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom