Hallsen
Prayer Partner
-I need my US visa which got Revoked in Dec 2017 to be renewed so I can go for a job as a nanny
-I need a tenant for my LIG house in ###
-I need a job soon in ### for which I have to clear Medical PCC verification, etc.
-I love ### and he needs a job so pl pray and grant him a good job in ### or abroad in ### pl God Jesus help me to find a job for him as a as an automobile engineer and his uncle as a driver and if it is God's will pl unite us as husband and wife AMEN
-I need a tenant for my LIG house in ###
-I need a job soon in ### for which I have to clear Medical PCC verification, etc.
-I love ### and he needs a job so pl pray and grant him a good job in ### or abroad in ### pl God Jesus help me to find a job for him as a as an automobile engineer and his uncle as a driver and if it is God's will pl unite us as husband and wife AMEN
