I need immediate prayers for my relationship. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
276
Lord, I am unemployed, been evicted and broke. I need $### to save my storage units. Please help me because I need a high paying stable job so I can be self-sufficient again, have my own home again and a blessing to others, need an immediate abundance of financial miracles to pay my storage...
Replies
9
Views
327
My life has broken down. I have emergency hospital bills, I am past due on my car payments. I am recovering from nurse burnout, pneumonia and a cardiac issue. I also lost ###lbs in ### months. My body is very stressed. I just got divorced and I keep trying to connect with pastors or their wives...
Replies
9
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom