I need help to get my ### to forgive ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need help to get my son to forgive me. I have no clue why he hates me, but he does. I think he blames me for his father leaving us, years ago. It has been ten years and he still will not talk to me. About a year ago I broke down and told him I was sorry and he said we could start over. He text me for several months, and I was so happy. I felt like a new person and was so very happy. Then after a few months, he got mad again. I wrote him a letter pouring my heart out, but he will not forgive me. I still do not know what I did. I have told him over and over how sorry I am for whatever I did. I cannot bear this pain anymore. I cannot do it. All I want is my son's love and forgiveness. I do not think I am strong enough to survive again this time. Please I beg you, help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father in heaven I come to you on behalf of one of your saints. Please hear them and bless them with an answer to their prayers. I ask Lord that you give them peace and protection that only you can give. Forgive them of their sins and bless them with another chance to do things right in their life. I love you Lord and Thank You in advance for the answers we seek. Amen!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really want to forgive anyone for anything I think I'm holding onto things, wrongs committed against me but I really don't want to, Jesus endured the cross for us how can I not let this go? Please pray that God would no matter what it takes to reveal areas of unforgiveness and lead me to...
Replies
11
Views
176
Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
147
Hi everyone my request is for my wrongfull termination that happen ### years ago I was terminated without any wrong doing they falsify my name on the computer by signing my name without my knowledge and they send me a court order so I got an attorney and he really messed me up big time I and up...
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom