I need Healing Lord, heal my heart ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need Healing Lord, heal my heart and make me whole again. Heal my troubled spirit, because you are the only one I can turn to in this time of distress.
🙏
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD, I lift up my heart in prayer and ask for healing from any heartbreak, and please help me find people in romance and friendship who replenish and not drain it. And pray that my plans for the next year come to fruition, and heal my throat. Lifting anyone who reads this up in prayer as well...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please Lord, I've been heartbroken for about ### weeks. My husband said he has someone else and kicked me out of the home. I've always been faithful and now I feel broken and betrayed. It felt like I can't continue with the pain and every time I hear about him, it makes me sick.
Replies
9
Views
172
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom