I need healing from frequent urination which ###

Simya

Disciple of Prayer
I need healing from frequent urination which is a sign of prostate cancer ..please
 
I have prayed that there is no cancer. May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

1 Samuel 30:6: And David was greatly distressed…but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus name, “Encourage me and teach me how to encourage myself daily in the Lord. Help me to keep my focus on You, take You at Your Word, agree with Your Word, and trust and obey You. Cover me Lord Jesus. Purify my heart and sanctify my mind. Bless me with a heart after Your own heart and let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. As the Father and Son are one, make me one with the Father and Son. Strengthen me in the Lord. Equip me to always walk in victory. Help me to always meditate on what is true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of a good report, virtuous, and things that are praiseworthy. Help me to keep a prayerful and thankful heart unto You at all times regardless of what the situation looks like. May You always hear songs of praise and thanksgiving from my mouth to Your ears. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. Amen, so be it, and it is so.”

…but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.

 
I have in my Spirit that You don't have cancer. Maybe it's prostate or inflammation of urinary tract.
In the name of Jesus we rebuke any evil Spirit that is messing up your urinary tract in the name of Jesus! We rebuke any inflammation and irritation any sickness and disease in your lower part of the stomach. We speak deliverance from any evil Spirit or sickness or evil bacteria in Jesus name!
We proclaim You healthy and healed!!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am a missionary preparing to return to ### for ministry. Please pray with me for God’s supernatural healing from frequent urination. I am scheduled to depart on ###, 20###, with over ### hours of travel ahead. I am trusting God for total healing, strength, endurance, peace, and divine...
Replies
12
Views
262
So I have been having these pains in my ribs for some years now, which one and off. And also I feel very weak most at times and pee a lot. I pray El Roi will grant me healing from all this distress for I am suffering.
Replies
7
Views
305
I need prayer for Divine healing from this stubborn infection heavy E coli that has refused to go, frequent urination, pains in pelvic and private area, particles, sicknesses, diseases.. Please Jesus show me Mercy, AMEN 🙏
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom