calicate
Disciple of Prayer
I need guidance, my spouse has not been home since Friday nor spoken to me since then. He gambled away all the money that we had and now I have no money until tomorrow. I have basically prayed and have allowed him back into our home time after time as he will say he wants to do right and stop throwing away our money. I texted him and told him he is no longer welcome in this home as he is giving and worshiping satan who is stealing everything that God is trying to give us. I have not cursed him but I just feel I have to take a stand as I know in my heart that this is not love it is spite when someone takes from you after you have met them with love. I am trying not to have a hate in my heart but I am very angry and trying to be Godly but that is what I have been doing and he repeatedly does the same thing over and over. I am just very depressed right now as I do love him but I do not feel my love is enough. I need prayer to help us, I ask that God wake him up and take away the sinful desires of his heart. I ask that God and only God be in my heart to know what I am to do in this, I surrender it all to God to guide me I will listen to his voice.
