I need God’s Healing!

I had Brain Surgery, over ### years ago, and I am still going through side effects. I have problems with Anxiety, Depression, and my ADHD from this surgery. Please help me pray as I am in need of God's Healing and help!
Lord heal completely and take away every problem in your Mighty Name I pray Amen
 
Lord as you took care of ###'s surgery 20 yrs ago, please take care of health completely after 20 years now Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have an unspoken prayer request that I need God's help with. Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
115
Have a problem I need God's help with it, please? Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
12
Views
164
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,077
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom