I need God to take away the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May I ask for prayer for my brother ### he just found out he has cancer all over his liver and might need a liver transplant.
Replies
12
Views
190
Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
149
Please pray that God would take away the feelings of shame and embarrassment after interacting with people in the occult at the coffee shop who have repeatedly attacked my character or went out of their way to bully and embarrass me. I feel like they are demons not human beings. I need to be in...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom