I Need God Favour In My Life.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajao taiwo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajao taiwo

Guest
GOD I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FINANCIALLY FROM THIS WEEK UPWARD AND ALSO TO GUIDE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM ANY DANGER AND ALSO PRAY FOR MY WIFE ### DELIVERY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.AMEN
 
Lord bless this ### financially. Amen and Amen
 
God I come asking in Jesus’ name, agreeing with the person who posted this prayer. Bless this family financially. Bless this family Lord Jesus. Keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Bless his wife to have a safe deliver and a healthy baby. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

form to be filled so we can get more money caring for my ###. as we should ask God for help in caring financially, emotionally, socially, every way, and to help us take care of ### after years of darkness. Lord provide all I need to care for my ### and ###. heal my ###'s brain and heal my ###'s...
Replies
7
Views
231
Dear God, I lift up those on here that need a fresh wind of favour in the their life and pray You grant them ease and favour in the work of their hands in Jesus' name Where there has been hinderances break it off by the power in the name of Jesus' name Where there has been challenges coming...
Replies
9
Views
51
Lord God, l come before you, you see me fully. You have known me before l was born, you know my journey and what lies ahead. I pray for a job so l can take care of my family, my children. Give me the wisdom and the grace l need as l do my applications, guide me to the right place, put me on the...
Replies
10
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,667
Messages
16,813,847
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom