I need another job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray! I just had the most perfect interview today! If I get it, I'll start teaching the week after Spring Break. My parents & I are already planning to be in town during Spring Break, so that would be PERFECT for moving in! Moving to this area has been a major dream of mine the entire ###...
Replies
9
Views
249
I really can’t take anymore job rejections. I’m in deep debt and will possibly lose everything including my home. I’m just too tired from past work abuse to keep trying. My life has been full of hardships and I can’t keep getting my hopes up. Too tired. Too weak to continue fighting. I’ve asked...
Replies
8
Views
270
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me I’ve been working in Zeus for so long too much out in the sun. I do not like the sun and my parents are just so obsessed with making me work at a zoo just recently I applied for a full-time job. I didn’t even get an interview now there’s a part-time position, but...
Replies
14
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom