I Need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
What shall I do prayer warriors if you beening

tormented, raped and lied on, ###
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for this painful situation this person is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
If you are unlawfully being abused, if possible, notify the police. Or notify a church and seek help to find shelter and get away from that terrible persecution! You need to take a couple steps (even if they seem impossible) to safely remove yourself from that situation. Rape is no joke, and I pray God creates a path for you to safety and shelter to escape what darkness has tried to harm you! My heart hurts reading your request, much love and strength in Christ, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How can I submit to my ###? What does submission look like for that ? Please and thank you for any advice.
Replies
13
Views
191
I need some biblical advice. I sinned greatly against God while I was a Christian. I did drugs, sex, and divination while I was a Christian. I went to church today and I could tell nobody wanted me there. I feel like an orphan without a home. I dishonored Jesus and he probably is done with me...
Replies
9
Views
335
I'm a Christian but I dabbled in the occult when I was already a Christian. I'm deeply afraid and I've repented, but I have a fear of enemy attacks. I get attacked by witches a lot. I have schizophrenia and am very weak while taking antipsychotics; my mental health is fragile. I've been praying...
Replies
7
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom