I need a suitable job. I deposited ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently quit my job due to excessive stress from my relationships with coworkers and the demands of working late at night. Currently, I am unemployed and urgently need a job to provide for my family. I have a ###-year-old daughter, a ###-year-old son, and a wife. Please pray for me so that I...
Replies
6
Views
323
I need a job very soon. My stepmother and step siblings do not believe I am trying to find a job. I had a job interview last week, the first one in months. I feel I could do that job. Please I need a job by next month.
Replies
9
Views
355
Lord I need a job, I have so many debts I need money, a lot of money, please. I want to get married, please Lord get rid of fibroids in my womb. Dear Lord may my brothers have a lot of money, both younger brothers and eldest.
Replies
14
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom