I need a prayer

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am a mother of 4 grown children and divorced from their dad but remarried to a wonderful man. After 14 years of being married in January 2015, I was told I have Breast Cancer. It's hard for me to accept having Breast Cancer. And now the Dr requested a biopsy on the liver by Monday. I am nervous because the Dr said it's a 50% chance I can have cancer in the liver because my Breast Cancer is invasive. Please pray for me, I need all the prayers. I am worried.
 
May God give you strength and healing by his mighty power. In Jesus Name I pray.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
104
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
194
In need fora prayer to eliminate bedbugs in my house, have tried some pesticides but they keep coming back
Replies
6
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom