Plonang

Disciple of Prayer
I need a prayer of deliverance from generation curses and from the people who hurt me because I don't conform to the standards of the world that is corrupt, I'm struggling to find a job and I have 4 girls who are looking to me for living and I don't have a house for my children and I don't have food for my children, the family who accommodated me now are tired of feeding me and shelter me, I'm ### and I don't have any family relatives thank you, I'm a born again Christian and I love Jesus and I'm living a life pleasing to God, I just asked God to bless me with promotions and job opportunities, I went to the interview but my ex employer are talking bad about me and I don't know what to do, please pray with me for God to in, I just need his mercy upon my life and my children, my ex husband is bewitching us.
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be fully delivered from my habitual sins. I've been struggling and falling into the same habitual sins again and again. Earlier I used to feel very bad and regret sinning and then wont do the same for a few days or even months, but nowadays, I've found myself falling into...
Replies
11
Views
153
Please can you pray for my adopted daughter her name is ###. She is ### years old and has a ### year old baby. She is always angry when we try to talk to her she gets mad and talks back to us. She's gets into fights with anyone she calls friends and gets beaten up badly. I am very scared that...
Replies
10
Views
226
Hi all I have really bad intrusive thoughts that are demonic and I’m so tormented by them I’m becoming suicidal and I don’t think I can hold on much longer I love God but I’m so distracted by the thoughts and they even try to swear and promise things and I’m so scared of them I feel like I’m...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,482
Messages
16,800,270
Members
650,006
Latest member
Eleilorilira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom