I need a prayer for a blessed ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your divine blessing on ###'s relationship. We pray that You would fill it with Your love, joy, peace, and understanding. Help ### to be an example of Your love and kindness to the other person in the relationship. Give them both the wisdom and discernment to make decisions that honor You and bring glory to Your Name. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for the promise that You will never leave or forsake us. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
85
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
156
In need fora prayer to eliminate bedbugs in my house, have tried some pesticides but they keep coming back
Replies
6
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom