I need a good job with a ###

Plugorg

Disciple of Prayer
I need a good job with a good pay and take away every spirit of fear.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY NAME IS ###. I AM FROM ###. I HAVE NO HOUSE AND MO JOB. NOW I AM IN ### FOR LAST ### MONTHS BUT HAVE NO SUITABLE JOB . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB SO THAT I MAY TAKE MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY MY ALL LOAN. INSPITE OF THIS CONDITION I AM GIVING THANKS TO LORD JESUS.BUT SOMETIME IT BECOME...
Replies
10
Views
118
It’s my friend ###’s birthday tomorrow. She has been homeless for years but she recently found an apartment and needs to start a job to pay for rent. I helped her apply to a retail position. We are going to the store to follow up tomorrow. Please pray ### gets the job! Please pray they would...
Replies
9
Views
125
Dear God, I lift up those on here who need a good night's rest and have been having trouble sleeping, due to lack of peace and ask that You grant them a sound mind in Jesus' name Remove worry, burdens and help them to surrender burdens to You Lord as it is written in Psalm 55:22, 'Cast your...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom