I need a good job because I ...

For every thing here is time and season, God says. Pray to God, present your need in praise and wait. HE will not deny. HE is GOD of LOVE Amen
 
For Everything, there is time and season. Pray to God, present you need in praise, wait in patience. HE is loving done and he will answer you. We too pray in name of JESUS amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Lost my job because I was not handling stress well and felt anger and now would like to ask forgiveness for my actions and pray that love and light can go out to my previous coworkers. I hope they can forgive me. I pray that God can heal this situation and I will grow from it and can work on...
Replies
10
Views
405
So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
354
Please pray for a good, stable long-term job with a good salary, financial stability, savings, and the blessing of our own home and land. Pray that all obstacles and delays are removed and that I may pass my CMA USA exam with wisdom, concentration, and discipline. Please pray for good health...
Replies
9
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom