I Need A Better Course

  • Thread starter Thread starter Merlin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merlin

Guest
My parents forced me to do BSc Nursing. First year is over but lots of problems are coming between my course. My ambition was to become a criminologist. I don't like to do my current course. Please pray for ###.
 
Lord praying for ### to do well wherever the Lord leads him. Amen.
 
Lord bless the positive in this to outshine the negative. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get to enroll in a business course for photography. Please, it's only offered once a year and it starts next month. JESUS, please let me add the class with no delays. Also, I need to learn guitar better and faster and adopt these four kittens and a dog. JESUS, please take the...
Replies
11
Views
463
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You are not alone, and...
Replies
9
Views
174
Please join me in prayer as I trust God for breakthrough in three specific areas. First, for His provision to fulfill my immediate shopping and household needs. Second, for the grace and endurance to finish my college course strong. And third, for financial restoration so that I can fully pay...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom