I néed a healing, I had an abnormal ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindyrella57

Disciple of Prayer
I néed a healing, I had an abnormal Pap test, I go back in ### months so please pray that it will be normal, and that I am healed. Thank you, ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, please hear this prayer and let them feel your love and comfort.
 
God is the greatest physician. May our Lord cover you with His precious blood for complete healing and restoration. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need healing prayers. I had an abnormal Pap smear, my doctor said they found a suspicious lump on my right breast, suffer from incontinence and urine retention, chronic constipation and bloating and excessive gas. I have developed severe anxiety and insomnia due to so many health issues...
Replies
23
Views
144
please pray for a healing..i had a psa test for my prostrate..it is elevated..please pray the swelling will go down..thank you and God bless..
Replies
13
Views
139
  • Locked
My mom was told she had an abnormal pap smear. Lord I lift my mother in prayer to you knowing that you will take care of her. Lord, you said whatever we shall ask for in prayer shall be given to us when two or more gather in your name. I am asking my fellow prayer warrior to stand in agreement...
Replies
6
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom