please pray for a healing..i had a PSA test for my ###

joes17050

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for a healing..i had a psa test for my prostrate..it is elevated..please pray the swelling will go down..thank you and God bless..
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

May Jehovah our God, in Jesus' name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Don’t ever stop praying.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and Ways of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Encourage, heal, and make me whole in You. God cause me to be a stream of living water flowing in Your Word and Love. And God please give Your angels charge over me to protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God keep me safe from the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
140
Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
12
Views
218
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom