I maybe blessed by the Lord to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my husband ###, does not lose his job because of something I have done which could possibly make him lose his job. I used something that belonged to his job and now he is caught and has to pay the price for my stupid choice. Please, please pray for him to be covered and not lose...
Replies
6
Views
190
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY MEMORY IS HEALED MY MOM MY 3OFFSPRINGS MEMORY IS HEALED WE CAN AT LEAST REMEMBER GOOD THINGS BE HAPPY..LIFE I GET MY ESTHETICIAN LICENSE IF NEEDED NO WORRIES THAT I GET MY UNITS TRANSFERRED FROM ###.. I BELIEVE I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH TO USE TO GET MY...
Replies
10
Views
120
I SPEAK LIFE NO MORE DELAYS OR CIRCLES NOT IN THE LORD'S WILL..MY JOB IS BLESSED MY DIRECT DEPOSIT IS BLESSED I CAN GO TO MY JOB IN SECRET HAVE A NORMAL GOOD DAY AND NIGHT PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE GREATLY..LIFE IN MY UNCOMMON FAVOR IS GREATLY HERE IN MY LIFE ESPECIALLY ONLINE WITH MY NEEDS...
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom