I made a prayer for the same reason and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nithinrvd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nithinrvd

Guest
I made a prayer for the same reason and still unanswered....I've been through doubting God...but still, I believe He's the only one who can help me...my best friend, my soul, my love...my ### left me. I am ### and she left me because her mother doesn't want her to be in a relationship with someone junior to her in college...and she left me...I am just ### months young....I stuck on and begged her to come back...I prayed and prayed and still unanswered....I badly want her back in my life because I am incomplete without her...maybe God has someone better, but I don't want anyone better...all I need is her...
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
I am praying for God to comfort you and to help you find clarity. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have a great relationship but every time things get really good between it I push him away I don't want to lose ### but I think it might be too late I want to pray that I will stop doing this I just have a fear that he will leave me anyway and that's why I keep pushing I don't want to make...
Replies
12
Views
341
Today I asked the team on this page to pray for ### who is still in hospital and thank you to everyone who prayed for him. The prayer that was sent by the host I held his hand today and said the prayer word for word and his hand started to give a response and started to move whilst I was...
Replies
7
Views
351
I have very bad anxiety I am afraid to tell people things and . My brother and I got a house and my other brother tells me don't tell my roommate yet. When I told my roommate she said I have to give her a 30 day notice and when I tell my brother that he gets mad at me and said I suppose to tell...
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom