I made a move on something a ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I made a move on something a while back which turned out to be a mistake. It was based on my own feelings and turned out to be a wrong turn into a worldly thing. Now that I realize I would like to repent and continue to distance myself from my mistake turned realization.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###. We lift up his prayer request to you, acknowledging that he made a mistake based on his own feelings and took a wrong turn into a worldly thing. Lord, we thank you for the conviction and realization that ### has experienced, as it is a sign of your grace and guidance in his life.

Father, we ask for your forgiveness and mercy upon ### as he repents of his mistake. We pray that you would cleanse him from all unrighteousness and grant him the strength to distance himself from this wrong path. Help him to learn from this experience and to seek your will and guidance in all areas of his life.

We are reminded of the words in 1 John 1:9, which says, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." We claim this promise for ###, believing that you are a loving and forgiving God who desires to restore and renew him.

Lord, we pray that you would grant ### wisdom and discernment in the future, that he may make decisions according to your will and not his own desires. Help him to rely on your guidance and to seek your face in prayer before making any important choices.

We also ask for your grace to surround ### during this time of repentance and growth. Strengthen him in his faith, and surround him with supportive and encouraging individuals who can help him stay on the right path.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, ###, as you seek His forgiveness and continue to grow in your faith. Remember that God's grace is abundant, and He is always ready to forgive and guide you. Stay strong in the Lord and trust in His perfect plan for your life.
 
I made a move on something a while back which turned out to be a mistake. It was based on my own feelings and turned out to be a wrong turn into a worldly thing. Now that I realize I would like to repent and continue to distance myself from my mistake turned realization.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a move on something a while back which turned out to be a mistake. It was based on my own feelings and turned out to be a wrong turn into a worldly thing. Now that I realize I would like to repent and continue to distance myself from my mistake turned realization.
Replies
16
Views
706
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
146
We have a great relationship but every time things get really good between it I push him away I don't want to lose ### but I think it might be too late I want to pray that I will stop doing this I just have a fear that he will leave me anyway and that's why I keep pushing I don't want to make...
Replies
12
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom