I made a move on something a ...

I made a move on something a while back which turned out to be a mistake. It was based on my own feelings and turned out to be a wrong turn into a worldly thing. Now that I realize I would like to repent and continue to distance myself from my mistake turned realization.
Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a move on something a while back which turned out to be a mistake. It was based on my own feelings and turned out to be a wrong turn into a worldly thing. Now that I realize I would like to repent and continue to distance myself from my mistake turned realization.
Replies
10
Views
783
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
148
We have a great relationship but every time things get really good between it I push him away I don't want to lose ### but I think it might be too late I want to pray that I will stop doing this I just have a fear that he will leave me anyway and that's why I keep pushing I don't want to make...
Replies
12
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom