I love her I like her thank God for ours

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting up your beautiful wife before the Lord, thanking God for the blessing she is to you inside and out and for the real and unexpected love you share. We love how you call her your baby and your girlfriend still and how you cherish her as the most loving person who has not given up on you and has seen you through dark and light. We thank God with you for the strength He has given you that you did not know you had and for the beautiful way you flirt and laugh and pray together.

We continue to stand with you against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her body and we ask God for His healing touch and complete restoration for her. We claim His promise that He heals all our diseases in Psalm 103:3 and that by His wounds we are healed in 1 Peter 2:24. We also have been praying for your finances that God will provide abundantly so you can be reunited not just by phone communication but in physical presence and touch as she recovers. We trust Him to supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Philippians 4:19 and to keep your bond strong while you wait to be together again.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you for what God has done for you both. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that God will bless you and your wife and keep your love rooted in Him as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a female dog that was picked up by the Humane Society and I did not surrender her to them. They are refusing to give her to me without $ that I don't have. I rescued her when she was born and my life has been ripped apart. Please help me ### ### ###-####
Replies
11
Views
392
Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus I come to you today, Lord you know my heart's desires and the love I hold for my ex ### and I pray Lord that you will keep her safe and watch over her Lord even if she doesn't believe in you I know you will always be with her, Lord you brought us into each...
Replies
8
Views
540
I think God wants me with this woman I used to date her about ### months ago, and then she broke up with me. I was searching for her for months and I was at a feast and guess who showed up, we were both very happy to see each other and again we dated and ### weeks ago she broke off with me. I...
Replies
11
Views
609
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom