I lost my job due to covid ...

Dethtyrwil

Disciple of Prayer
I lost my job due to covid I have been unable to find another. I seem so lost lately and sad. Pls Lord help me get over this and get back my job so I may be able to support my family.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I lost my job due to covid I have been unable to find another. I seem so lost lately an sad. Pls lord help me get over this an get bck my job so I may be able to support my family.
I lost my job due to covid I have been unable to find another. I seem so lost lately an sad. Pls lord help me get over this an get bck my job so I may be able to support my family.
I lost my job due to covid I have been unable to find another. I seem so lost lately an sad. Pls lord help me get over this an get bck my job so I may be able to support my family.
 
I pray that the Lord open doors for you to walk through for employment and you have faith and strength in the Lord to guide you to the right opportunity. Be blessed and thankful for the Lord, through Christ Jesus name I pray..Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask.
And please please for the USA. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop against people of color/all people. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism be destroyed at the roots. Pro-Life Means All Lives Matters, Not Just The Protection of the Unborn! That is the sanctity of life.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
 
I lost my job due to covid I have been unable to find another. I seem so lost lately and sad. Pls Lord help me get over this and get back my job so I may be able to support my family.
...I pray that God opens the door for employment for you to walk through and that you and your family be blessed, through Christ Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
145
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
I feel sad but I have to keep pushing. Pray my resume stand out and shine and get God's favor. I want to work.
Replies
6
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom