I like to do things in an ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I like to do things in an organized what I consider rational way and this world doesn't give me a chance to do that.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok, one thing that happens to me a lot is that I try to do something, whether take care of something or do something for myself, or even find out information on something, but because of circumstances with my schedule, my time is "cut into" so that I can't do the thing to its completion. After a...
Replies
8
Views
302
Pray I get time with ### so I can get to know if I’d like to know him better
Replies
10
Views
70
I really like this sweet Christian guy. He’s everything I’ve hoped for. We have limited time together before we’re physically apart. Please pray he makes a move to let me know he’s interested.
Replies
10
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom