I know there is Nothing to defeat ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You forgive your enemies you forgive your sins and God is supposed to repay and nothing I have prayed for the same prayers for so many years and nothing no answer no nothing nothing ever gets any better it's always crap so explain to me and pray for our family I am a father raising two teenage...
Replies
12
Views
166
That is right. I HATE my family, and have NOTHING to do with them. The Lord Jesus Christ told me that if I do not HATE my family, then I CANNOT be His disciple. "If any man come to me, and HATE not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life...
Replies
7
Views
149
  • Article Article
```markdown The truth is, that if you are a follower of Christ, your addiction to pornography has already been defeated… On the cross. Your flesh may not know it yet but that doesn’t make the truth any less true. Pornography has been the number one vice in my life since before I can remember. I...
Replies
0
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom