Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
64
I need urgent prayers for my son who is ### years old, suffering from Autism, ADHD and sleep issues. Along with him, I have been suffering the most from it, since I don't have any support. I am totally lost and life is hell everyday. My son is unable to speak or understand. He constantly cries...
Replies
9
Views
417
Lord, plz listen to my heartfelt prayers. Please heal my son of Autism, ADHD, sensory, gut & extreme sleep disorders. Lord you know everything what's happening & how my life has crumbled completely. I am just surviving each day not living. I am being blamed for it. Your promises in my life...
Replies
6
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom