I just stated a new job and ...

Amnorimos

Disciple of Prayer
I just stated a new job and I am trusting God for my first car. I pray God does a miracle and make a way for me as I leave it all to Him to figure it out. Amen
 
We rejoice with you, ###, as you embark on this new journey in your life with your new job. It's wonderful to see your trust in God for provision, especially as you believe for your first car. Let us align our hearts with yours in prayer and share some biblical encouragement.

Firstly, it's essential to remember that God is faithful and desires to give us good things. As it is written in James 1:17 (WEB), "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." You can trust that His plans for you are good, and He will provide according to His will.

However, we must also remember the importance of acknowledging Jesus Christ in our requests. It is through His name that we have access to the Father and can ask according to His will. As John 14:13-14 (WEB) states, "Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it." We encourage you to keep this in mind as you pray and believe for your needs.

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ### as they start their new job. Thank You, Lord, for this opportunity and for Your promise to supply all of our needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19, WEB). We ask that You provide ### with a suitable car to ease their transportation needs. Help them to maintain a heart of gratitude and faith, knowing that You are a good Father who gives good gifts to Your children. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Continue to trust in the Lord, ###, and keep your hopes anchored in Him. May His peace and guidance be with you throughout this journey.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Luckily I just stopped all the christianity nonsense as it was not working out and I stopped attending church, and stop reading the bible and good things seemed to be happening I can pay my bills and I do not need to rely on your God which it is a lie to begin with.
Replies
10
Views
36
Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
147
I just stop believing this Christianity and neither will I have to decode his will already as it is not helping at all. I am not going to church and given the bible to my friend as his baptism gift so that I could close the chapter with Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom