I have two prayer requests for today. ...

Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to You today with two prayer requests on behalf of ###. First, we ask that You would give her the strength and courage to face any challenges that come her way. We pray that You would give her the wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions and to stay on the path You have set for her.

Second, we ask that You would provide ### with the resources she needs to accomplish her goals. We pray that You would open doors of opportunity and provide her with the financial and emotional support she needs to succeed.

We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through two things, Firstly, I accidentally left my bag with my ###'s suit in my school. Secondly, I have three long tests tomorrow, I can't focus on studying because I am overthinking that I may have lost my ###'s tuxedo. Please pray for me in...
Replies
7
Views
304
Please God help me to find my medication asap,I don't know where it is.Please also fix the dishwasher asap,in Jesus name Amen
Replies
13
Views
156
Please God help my medical appointment to go very well today, help me hear and understand everything, and remember to ask the right questions. Please God interfere asap in ###'s case and make sure the black lady pays all repair of the damages of ###'s car, in Jesus name amen, according to Your...
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom