I have ovariyan cyst on both ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### I am ### yrs old I have small cyst in my both breast and its often painful I am expecting my 2nd baby aswell I have a prayer request for a cyst devolves itself and pain goes in Jesus name amen ..
Replies
8
Views
349
I am seeking prayers for divine intervention to heal my ovarian cyst measuring ###*### cms. Dr has recommended immediate surgery suspecting it to be cancerous.
Replies
8
Views
372
Hello praise the living God I am ### humbly request for your prayers...I was told that I have ovarian cyst that needs to be surgically removed I can't stop crying please pray for me🙏
Replies
8
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom