I have no choice, Lord. I'm sorry. ...

I have no choice, Lord. I'm sorry. I just can't retain information. Besides the instructors have said that we can use our notes. Please don't hold this against me. I feel very sick right now, and I have a test right now. Please, I can't afford to fail and be placed in academic suspension. I hope you understand. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen. Please do not let me get in trouble because of this. Amen.

I have no choice, Lord. I'm sorry. I just can't retain information. Besides the instructors have said that we can use our notes. Please don't hold this against me. I feel very sick right now, and I have a test right now. Please, I can't afford to fail and be placed in academic suspension. I hope you understand. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen. Please do not let me get in trouble because of this. Amen.
Lord, help ### in her exam's. In Jesus name we pray Amen
 
I have no choice, Lord. I'm sorry. I just can't retain information. Besides the instructors have said that we can use our notes. Please don't hold this against me. I feel very sick right now, and I have a test right now. Please, I can't afford to fail and be placed in academic suspension. I hope you understand. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen. Please do not let me get in trouble because of this. Amen.
Pray about it then
Trust and Believe.
 
I have no choice, Lord. I'm sorry. I just can't retain information. Besides the instructors have said that we can use our notes. Please don't hold this against me. I feel very sick right now, and I have a test right now. Please, I can't afford to fail and be placed in academic suspension. I hope you understand. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen. Please do not let me get in trouble because of this. Amen.
Lord you said we need pray for one onother, I pray Lord have mercy for the person in Jesus ' name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
261
I've been worrying about things that won't happen help me to relax
Replies
8
Views
424
Father, I thank You for working to be able to pay bills and to meet my needs. Father, You know my current situation, the toxic environment and toxic people at my current job. Please Father, open up the window of Heaven and grant me with a better paid office position where I can choose to work...
Replies
4
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom