I have had a lot of evil ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear Lord Jesus, Let me thank you first for having a good supervisor in the ### be very nice to me. And getting along and making the second in command laugh and a long time employee being a good friend to a friend if mine at Church. Now let’s break it down. I have to deal with the sun and the...
Replies
13
Views
229
Omg Satan get back leave me my mom alone my daughter just broke something of my moms idk if it was on purpose or not.Life in I get a home quickly I can live I will take care of my Mama for free she still has her mind and loves me there ISNT many in the World that like me let alone love me and...
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,386
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom