I have goitre..a prayer for healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, I come before you to ask for forgiveness for my sins and for your healing touch to heal my swollen neck/goitre and thyroid. I ask you earnestly to remove any abnormal cells from my neck and command my thyroid to align to your will and design. Through the intercession of Mary, our...
Replies
7
Views
252
I pray for healing for ### from every neck pain and neck spondylitis. I pray for healing for ### in-love from goitre.
Replies
7
Views
266
I got diagnosed with Pelvic inflammatory Disease and I'm praying for speedy healing theout Jesus Christ His only son, I believe Amen
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom