lyndec Beloved of All Apr 11, 2023 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I have eight prayer requests for today. Thanks!
lizzie2 Good and Faithful Servant Apr 11, 2023 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
HeSaves Faithful Servant Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Apr 11, 2023 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
marls Beloved of All Relationships Apr 11, 2023 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
ellie12 Beloved of All Apr 11, 2023 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Saraha Beloved of All Apr 11, 2023 #6 Click to Listen to This Post Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen I trust you Jesus
Varfirulus Beloved of All Apr 11, 2023 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Yaelune Beloved of All Apr 12, 2023 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Apr 12, 2023 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Gratefulness1 Beloved Warrior Relationships Apr 12, 2023 #10 Click to Listen to This Post Father God I ask in Yeshua's Blessed Name for favor for your child in this situation.