lyndec Beloved of All Mar 4, 2023 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I have eight prayer requests for today. Thanks!
marls Beloved of All Relationships Mar 4, 2023 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Windwold Beloved of All Mar 4, 2023 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Saraha Beloved of All Mar 4, 2023 #4 Click to Listen to This Post Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen I trust you Jesus
Muani Beloved of All Mar 4, 2023 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Brother in Christ (JC) Beloved of All Mar 4, 2023 #6 Click to Listen to This Post Good day. I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen. Remember, place God first over all your desires!
Good day. I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen. Remember, place God first over all your desires!
..... Humble Servant of All Mar 4, 2023 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Yaelune Beloved of All Mar 4, 2023 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
RL San Beloved of All Mar 5, 2023 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Mar 5, 2023 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.